Tuition & Fees $10,821
Student Population 150
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,707
Graduation Rate 70 %
Cortiva Institute-Pompano is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pompano Beach, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,821 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 150 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Pompano varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Cortiva Institute-Pompano are $10,821.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Pompano. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,707 and 74% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 150 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Cortiva Institute-Pompano is 70 %
Retention Rate for Cortiva Institute-Pompano is 76 %
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Pompano is 150
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Pompano is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,707 at Cortiva Institute-Pompano.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Pompano offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Cortiva Institute-Pompano does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?