Tuition & Fees $4,100
Student Population 20
It is a non-degree granting school.Yechanlaz Instituto Vocacional is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Miami, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $4,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 20 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Yechanlaz Instituto Vocacional. A total of 20 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Retention Rate for Yechanlaz Instituto Vocacional is 100 %
Student Population for Yechanlaz Instituto Vocacional is 20
Student to Faculty Ratio for Yechanlaz Instituto Vocacional is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
Yechanlaz Instituto Vocacional offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Yechanlaz Instituto Vocacional does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Yechanlaz Instituto Vocacional has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?