Tuition & Fees $21,500
Student Population 707
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,924
Graduation Rate 54 %
Florida Career College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The highest degree offered by Florida Career College is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $21,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 707 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Florida Career College are $21,500.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Florida Career. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,924 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 707 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Florida Career College is 54 %
Transfer-out Rate for Florida Career College is 2 %
Retention Rate for Florida Career College is 71 %
Student Population for Florida Career College is 707
Student to Faculty Ratio for Florida Career College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,924 at Florida Career College.
Financial Aid Amount
Florida Career offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||0|
Florida Career College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Florida Career College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?