Tuition & Fees $18,300
Student Population 32
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,161
Graduation Rate 86 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Fort Pierce Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Fort Pierce, Florida.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $18,300 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 32 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Fort Pierce Beauty Academy varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $20,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Fort Pierce Beauty Academy in the academic year 2021-2022. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $18,300.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Fort Pierce Beauty Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,161 and 86% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 32 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Fort Pierce Beauty Academy is 86 %
Retention Rate for Fort Pierce Beauty Academy is 27 %
Student Population for Fort Pierce Beauty Academy is 32
Student to Faculty Ratio for Fort Pierce Beauty Academy is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,161 at Fort Pierce Beauty Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
Fort Pierce Beauty Academy offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Fort Pierce Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?