Tuition & Fees $12,495
Student Population 88
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,873
Graduation Rate 75 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Loraines Academy & Spa is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,495 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 88 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Loraines Academy & Spa varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $20,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Loraines Academy & Spa in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $12,495.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Loraines Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,873 and 57% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 88 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Loraines Academy & Spa is 75 %
Retention Rate for Loraines Academy & Spa is 88 %
Student Population for Loraines Academy & Spa is 88
Student to Faculty Ratio for Loraines Academy & Spa is 24 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
24 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,873 at Loraines Academy & Spa.
Financial Aid Amount
Loraines Academy offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||7||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Loraines Academy & Spa does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?