Tuition & Fees $14,642
Student Population 69
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,724
It is a non-degree granting school.Cortiva Institute-Scottsdale is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Scottsdale, Arizona. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,642 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 69 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Scottsdale varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Scottsdale. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,724 and 68% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 69 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Scottsdale is 69
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Scottsdale is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $1,724 at Cortiva Institute-Scottsdale.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Scottsdale offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cortiva Institute-Scottsdale does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Arizona?