CUNY Kingsborough Community College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||7/1/1964 - Current|
CUNY Kingsborough Community College has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1970 - 4/1/2013|
|American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education|
|Physical Therapy (PTA) - Programs for the physical therapist assistant||Accredited (Actual)||5/10/2000 - Current|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?