Tuition & Fees $11,518
Student Population 1,534
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,657
Graduation Rate 29 %
Sullivan County Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Loch Sheldrake, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,310 for New York residents and $11,518 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,534 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Sullivan County Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Sullivan County Community College are $6,310 for New York residents and $11,518 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SCCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,657 and 67% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,534 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
SCCC offers 51 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||10||0|
Sullivan County Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,600)
Sullivan County Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?