Sullivan County Community College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1968 - Current|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||10/28/2013 - Current|
Sullivan County Community College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||11/1/1991 - 8/1/2013|
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?