Tuition & Fees $12,202
Student Population 2,373
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,643
Graduation Rate 26 %
Tompkins Cortland Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Dryden, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,547 for New York residents and $12,202 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,373 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Tompkins Cortland Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Tompkins Cortland Community College are $6,547 for New York residents and $12,202 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Tompkins Cortland. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,643 and 74% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,373 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Tompkins Cortland offers 53 major programs through online and on-site education where 15 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||9||4|
Tompkins Cortland Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,240)
Tompkins Cortland Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in New York?