Tuition & Fees $5,640
Student Population 5,530
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,856
Graduation Rate 32 %
Genesee Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Batavia, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,040 for New York residents and $5,640 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 5,530 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Genesee Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Genesee Community College are $5,040 for New York residents and $5,640 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at GCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,856 and 54% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 5,530 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
GCC offers 57 major programs through online and on-site education where 13 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||17||5|
Genesee Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,320)
Genesee Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?