Tuition & Fees $10,620
Student Population 3,554
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,565
Graduation Rate 26 %
Ulster County Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Stone Ridge, New York. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,740 for New York residents and $10,620 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,554 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Ulster County Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Ulster County Community College are $5,740 for New York residents and $10,620 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at SUNY Ulster. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,565 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,554 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
SUNY Ulster offers 37 major programs through online and on-site education where 8 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||7||1|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||1|
Ulster County Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Ulster County Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?