Ulster County Community College is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education. By accreditation type, the school has 3 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1971 - Current|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||10/31/2016 - Current|
|Middle States Commission on Higher Education||Accredited||Actual||1/9/2016 - Current|
Ulster County Community College has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||3/1/1995 - Current|
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?