Total Enrollment 14,787
There are 14,787 students including 12,639 undergraduate and 2,148 graduate students at CUNY Lehman College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 8,008 full-time and 6,779 part-time students with gender distribution of 4,720 male and 10,067 female students. CUNY Lehman College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 407 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
CUNY Lehman College has a total enrollment of 14,787 with a gender distribution of 31.92% male (4,720 students) and 68.08% female (10,067 students). There are 4,085 male and 8,554 female students in undergraduate school and 635 male and 1,513 female students are attending graduate school at CUNY Lehman College.
CUNY Lehman College has 8,008 full-time and 6,779 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,794 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 4,845 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 214 students are full-time and 1,934 are part-time students.
At CUNY Lehman College, 407 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,044 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 14,787 students. In undergraduate schools, 3,224 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 227 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||3,044||2,914||130|
|Not In Online Classes||11,336||9,415||1,921|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at CUNY Lehman College. There are 22 American Indian/Native American, 1,123 White, 3,935 Black/African American, 952 Asian, 8,218 Hispanic, 29 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 38 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||22||6||16|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||29||7||22|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?