Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 7,587
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 63%
Average Aid Amount $7,737
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 830
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 90%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 7,587 students (63% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,737. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 830 students (90% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at CUNY Lehman College is $7,410 for New York residents and $15,360 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in New York?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?