Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 8,642
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 64%
Average Aid Amount $9,226
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 2,333
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 83%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 8,642 students (64% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $9,226. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 2,333 students (83% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at SUNY at Albany is $10,160 for New York residents and $27,750 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in New York?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in New York?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?