Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 3,987
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 75%
Average Aid Amount $8,685
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 1,057
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 95%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 3,987 students (75% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $8,685. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 1,057 students (95% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at SUNY College at Plattsburgh is $8,574 for New York residents and $18,484 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?