Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 27
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 24%
Average Aid Amount $3,240
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 12
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 39%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 27 students (24% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $3,240. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 12 students (39% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Dallas Institute of Funeral Service is $12,790, for reference.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?