Graduate Rate 75.00%
Retention Rate 52%
At Dallas Institute of Funeral Service, the graduation rates was 75.00% (18 students out of 24 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time (for example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree)). By gender, 11 male and 7 female students graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Dallas Institute of Funeral Service. Last year, the graduation rate was 75.00%. where 18 students out of 24 candidate completed their degree.
18 students completed their degree or certificate program within 100% normal time and 18 students finished there program within 150% normal time.
|100% Normal Time||75.00%||-||-|
|150% Normal Time||75.00%||73.33%||77.78%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Dallas Institute of Funeral Service, the retention rate is 52%.
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Texas?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?