Danville Area Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Danville, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 2,620 students are enrolled into Danville Area Community College. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Danville Area Community College tuition and fees are $4,875 for Illinois residents and $8,175 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Danville Area Community College. Total 2,620 students are attending Danville Area Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,399 and 1,115 students received grants of scholarship aid (42.56% of total undergraduate students). Total 2,620 students are attending Danville Area Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Danville Area Community College offers 71 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||19||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||20||0|
Danville Area Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Danville Area Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Danville Area Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Illinois?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?