Danville Area Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Danville, IL. It has a total enrollment of 2,645 and student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1. It is a Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Danville Area Community College tuition and fees are $4,875 for Illinois residents and $8,175 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Danville Area Community College. Total 2,645 studetns are attending Danville Area Community College and the student to faculty ratio is 17:1.
Danville Area Community College offers 69 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||19||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||20||0|
Danville Area Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Danville Area Community College for academic year 2017-2018.
Danville Area Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Danville Area Community College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- What colleges is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- How Much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?