Davenport University-Flint Location is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Fenton, Michigan. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
The salary after graduation from Davenport University-Flint Location varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Davenport University-Flint Location offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Davenport University-Flint Location does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Davenport University-Flint Location has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Michigan?