Tuition & Fees $8,010
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,705
Graduation Rate 35 %
Dawson Community College (DCC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Glendive, Montana. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Dawson Community College is $5,430 for Montana residents and $8,010 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into DCC.
The salary after graduation from Dawson Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,800. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Dawson Community College tuition and fees are $5,430 for Montana residents and $8,010 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at DCC. Total 6,106 students are attending DCC and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,705 and 58 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.13% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending DCC and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
|Address||300 College Dr, Glendive, MT 59330|
|Net Price Calculator||www.dawson.edu/future/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
DCC offers 14 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
Dawson Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,075)
Dawson Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Montana?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Montana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Montana?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Montana?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Montana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Montana?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Montana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Montana?