Tuition & Fees $9,165
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,298
Graduation Rate 33 %
Miles Community College (Miles CC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Miles City, Montana. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Miles Community College is $5,715 for Montana residents and $9,165 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Miles CC.
The salary after graduation from Miles Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Miles Community College tuition and fees are $5,715 for Montana residents and $9,165 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Miles CC. Total 6,106 students are attending Miles CC and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,298 and 58 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.13% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Miles CC and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
|Address||2715 Dickinson Street, Miles City, MT 59301-4774|
|Net Price Calculator||www.milescc.edu/CampusServices/FinancialAid/NetPriceCalc/|
Miles CC offers 26 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||0|
Miles Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,390)
Miles Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Montana?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Montana?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Montana?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Montana?