2023 Tuition & Fees $7,245
Student Population 151
Daybreak University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Anaheim, California. The highest degree offered by Daybreak University is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $7,245 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $8,345.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 151 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Daybreak's tuition & fees is $7,245. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $8,345.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Daybreak. A total of 151 students is attending .
Student Population for Daybreak University is 151
|Address||321 South State College Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92806|
|Net Price Calculator||daybreak.edu/admissions/apply.html?pm=2|
Daybreak offers 2 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Daybreak University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?