Total Enrollment 545
There are 545 students including 522 undergraduate and 23 graduate students at Defiance College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 487 full-time and 58 part-time students with gender distribution of 291 male and 254 female students. Defiance College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 9 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Defiance College has a total enrollment of 545 with a gender distribution of 53.39% male (291 students) and 46.61% female (254 students). There are 278 male and 244 female students in undergraduate school and 13 male and 10 female students are attending graduate school at Defiance College.
Defiance College has 487 full-time and 58 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 474 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 48 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 13 students are full-time and 10 are part-time students.
At Defiance College, 9 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 91 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 545 students. In undergraduate schools, 100 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 0 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||91||91||0|
|Not In Online Classes||445||422||23|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Defiance College. There are 5 American Indian/Native American, 394 White, 74 Black/African American, 5 Asian, 50 Hispanic, and 6 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||5||3||2|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Ohio?