Acceptance Rate 100.00%
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 100% at DeVry University-New Jersey where a total of 3 students applied and 3 were accepted. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to DeVry University-New Jersey.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$30|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
DeVry University-New Jersey requires 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript)) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at DeVry University-New Jersey is Semester. DeVry University-New Jersey accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that DeVry University-New Jersey accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in New Jersey?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in New Jersey?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New Jersey?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in New Jersey?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New Jersey?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New Jersey?