Acceptance Rate 88.05%
SAT Score 1,140
ACT Score 22
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 88.05% at D'Youville College where a total of 1,439 students applied and 1,267 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 22. It requires five items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to D'Youville College.
At D'Youville, 191 applicants (88% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 46 applicants (21%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,140 and the average ACT score is 22 at D'Youville. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,200 and 25th percentile score is 1,080. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 72 and the 25th percentile score is 55. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at D'Youville.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||490||590|
D'Youville College requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 3 articles (High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at D'Youville College
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✓|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✓|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at D'Youville College is Semester. D'Youville College accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences. Next table describes credits that D'Youville College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in New York?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in New York?