Total Enrollment 3,045
There are 3,045 students including 1,699 undergraduate and 1,346 graduate students at D'Youville College for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 2,146 full-time and 899 part-time students with gender distribution of 835 male and 2,210 female students. D'Youville College is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 112 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
D'Youville College has a total enrollment of 3,045 with a gender distribution of 27.42% male (835 students) and 72.58% female (2,210 students). There are 445 male and 1,254 female students in undergraduate school and 390 male and 956 female students are attending graduate school at D'Youville College.
D'Youville College has 2,146 full-time and 899 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,262 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 437 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 884 students are full-time and 462 are part-time students.
At D'Youville College, 112 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,225 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 3,045 students. In undergraduate schools, 891 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 446 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||1,225||849||376|
|Not In Online Classes||1,708||808||900|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at D'Youville College. There are 13 American Indian/Native American, 2,059 White, 288 Black/African American, 182 Asian, 134 Hispanic, and 54 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||13||2||11|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at D'Youville College.
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?