The King's College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in New York, New York. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 554 students are enrolled into The King's College. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 54% and the graduation rate is 51% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, The King's College tuition and fees are $37,690 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at The King's College. The acceptance rate of The King's College is 54% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 13%. The average graduation rate is 51% and the transfer-out rate is 38%. Total 554 students are attending The King's College and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $22,384 and 95 students received grants of scholarship aid (17.15% of total undergraduate students). Total 554 students are attending The King's College and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
|Address||56 Broadway, New York, NY 10004|
|Net Price Calculator||https://tkc.studentaidcalculator.com/survey.aspx|
The King's College offers 8 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
The King's College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
The King's College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
The King's College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in New York?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?