Acceptance Rate 63 %
SAT Average 1,235
Tuition & Fees $48,091
Student Population 1,104
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $36,382
Earlham College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Richmond, Indiana. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $48,091 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,104 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 63% and the graduation rate is 64% last year.
The salary after graduation from Earlham College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Earlham College are $48,091. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $22,475 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Earlham. The acceptance rate of Earlham is 63% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 13%. The average graduation rate is 64% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $36,382 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,104 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Earlham College is 63 %.
Graduation Rate for Earlham College is 64 %
Retention Rate for Earlham College is 82 %
Student Population for Earlham College is 1,104
Student to Faculty Ratio for Earlham College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $36,382 at Earlham College.
Financial Aid Amount
Earlham offers 39 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Earlham College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,900)
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Indiana?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Indiana?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Indiana?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Indiana?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Indiana?