University of Evansville (UE) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Evansville, Indiana. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 2,516 students are enrolled into UE. It is a Master's College and University (smaller programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 69% and the graduation rate is 72% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, University of Evansville tuition and fees are $36,416 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $26,552 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at UE. The acceptance rate of UE is 69% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 16%. The average graduation rate is 72% and the transfer-out rate is 21%. Total 2,516 students are attending UE including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $25,524 and 1,913 students received grants of scholarship aid (81.68% of total undergraduate students). Total 2,516 students are attending UE including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
|Address||1800 Lincoln Avenue, Evansville, IN 47722|
|Net Price Calculator||www.evansville.edu/tuitionandaid/calculator.cfm|
UE offers 90 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
University of Evansville offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,240)
University of Evansville has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
University of Evansville accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Indiana?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Indiana?