Tuition & Fees $3,804
Student Population 1,151
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,280
Graduation Rate 38 %
East Arkansas Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Forrest City, Arkansas. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $3,234 for Arkansas residents and $3,804 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,151 students are enrolled in.
The salary after graduation from East Arkansas Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of East Arkansas Community College are $3,234 for Arkansas residents and $3,804 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at East Arkansas CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,280 and 65% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,151 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
East Arkansas CC offers 61 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||20||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||26||0|
East Arkansas Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
East Arkansas Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Arkansas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Arkansas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arkansas?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arkansas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arkansas?