Tuition & Fees $9,739
Student Population 15,820
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,672
Graduation Rate 45 %
Eastern Florida State College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Cocoa, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,496 for Florida residents and $9,739 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 15,820 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Eastern Florida State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Eastern Florida State College are $2,496 for Florida residents and $9,739 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at EFSC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,672 and 42% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 15,820 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
EFSC offers 97 major programs through online and on-site education where 20 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||39||10|
|One but less than two years certificate||19||1|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Eastern Florida State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Eastern Florida State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?