Tuition & Fees $11,460
Student Population 1,229
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,969
Graduation Rate 47 %
North Florida College (North Florida) is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Madison, Florida. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of North Florida College is $2,994 for Florida residents and $11,460 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 1,229 students are enrolled into North Florida.
The salary after graduation from North Florida College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,900. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, North Florida College tuition and fees are $2,994 for Florida residents and $11,460 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at North Florida. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,969 and 60% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,229 students are attending North Florida and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
North Florida offers 30 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||14||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||6||0|
North Florida College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
North Florida College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?