Tuition & Fees $11,859
Student Population 2,910
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,542
Graduation Rate 49 %
South Florida State College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Avon Park, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,165 for Florida residents and $11,859 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,910 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from South Florida State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of South Florida State College are $3,165 for Florida residents and $11,859 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at South Florida State. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,542 and 51% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,910 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for South Florida State College is 49 %
Transfer-out Rate for South Florida State College is 9 %
Student Population for South Florida State College is 2,910
Student to Faculty Ratio for South Florida State College is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,542 at South Florida State College.
Financial Aid Amount
South Florida State offers 72 major programs through online and on-site education where 17 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||17||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||21||3|
|Two but less than four years certificate||5||0|
South Florida State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Florida?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?