Tuition & Fees $11,859
Student Population 2,710
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,562
Graduation Rate 66 %
South Florida State College is a public, four-years institute located in Avon Park, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $3,165 for Florida residents and $11,859 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,710 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from South Florida State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, South Florida State's tuition & fees is $3,165 for Florida residents and $11,859 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at South Florida State.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,562 and 50% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,710 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for South Florida State College is 66 %
Transfer-out Rate for South Florida State College is 8 %
Student Population for South Florida State College is 2,710
Student to Faculty Ratio for South Florida State College is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,562 at South Florida State College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||600 W College Dr, Avon Park, FL 33825-9356|
|Net Price Calculator||www.southflorida.edu/current-students/financial-aid-scholarships/net-price-calculator|
South Florida State offers 69 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||21||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||4||0|
South Florida State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?