Books & Supplies$1,776
Off-Campus Living Costs $17,920
Edison State CC 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Edison State Community College is $5,050 for Ohio residents and $9,250 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $17,920 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $28,946 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$24,746 (Off-Campus)||$28,946 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,050||$9,250|
|Books & Supplies||$1,776|
|Room & Board||$13,716 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,204 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,193|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$21,553 (Off-Campus)||$25,753 (Off-Campus)|
|***Edison State Community College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $5,050 for Ohio residents and $9,250 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.55% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,776. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Edison State Community College.
|Books & Supplies||$2,080||$2,080||$1,776||$1,776|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Edison State Community College is and $17,920 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 39.62% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$7,986||$7,986||$7,986||$13,716|
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Ohio?