Acceptance Rate 61 %
SAT Average 925
Tuition & Fees $15,098
Student Population 2,906
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $11,561
Edward Waters College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Jacksonville, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $15,098 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,906 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 61% and the graduation rate is 26% last year.
The salary after graduation from Edward Waters College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Edward Waters College are $15,098.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Edward Waters. The acceptance rate of Edward Waters is 61% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 11%. The average graduation rate is 26% and the transfer-out rate is 38%. The average received amount of financial aid is $11,561 and 26% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,906 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1.
Edward Waters offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Edward Waters College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,838)
Edward Waters College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?