Tuition & Fees $13,250
Student Population 22
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,731
Graduation Rate 75 %
Talmudic College of Florida is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Miami Beach, Florida. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $13,250 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 22 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Talmudic College of Florida are $13,250. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,250 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Talmudic College of Florida. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,731 and 29% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 22 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Talmudic College of Florida is 75 %
Transfer-out Rate for Talmudic College of Florida is 25 %
Retention Rate for Talmudic College of Florida is 90 %
Student Population for Talmudic College of Florida is 22
Student to Faculty Ratio for Talmudic College of Florida is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $10,731 at Talmudic College of Florida.
Financial Aid Amount
Talmudic College of Florida offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Talmudic College of Florida does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,000)
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?