Tuition & Fees $22,850
Student Population 146
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,484
Elmira Business Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Vestal, New York. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $22,850 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 146 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Elmira Business Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $22,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Elmira Business Institute are $22,850.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Elmira Business Institute. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,484 and 91% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 146 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Elmira Business Institute offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Elmira Business Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Elmira Business Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require recommendations in New York?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New York?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?