Total Enrollment 146
Elmira Business Institute has a total enrollment of 146 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 105 full-time and 41 part-time students with gender distribution of 31 male and 115 female students.
Elmira Business Institute has a total enrollment of 146 with a gender distribution of 21.23% male (31 students) and 78.77% female (115 students).
Elmira Business Institute has 105 full-time and 41 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 105 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 41 students are attending with part-time status.
Elmira Business Institute does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Elmira Business Institute. There are 92 White, 20 Black/African American, 1 Asian, 10 Hispanic, 1 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 6 students with other races.
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||1||0||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Elmira Business Institute.
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New York?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New York?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in New York?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in New York?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in New York?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New York?