Acceptance Rate 19.17%
SAT Score 1,455
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 19.17% at Emory University where a total of 28,211 students applied and 5,407 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,455 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires three items and recommends 3 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Emory University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$75|
|Average Test Scores||1,455 SAT / 33 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Emory, 815 applicants (61% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 529 applicants (39%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,455 and the average ACT score is 33 at Emory. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,530 and 25th percentile score is 1,380. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 34 and the 25th percentile score is 31. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Emory.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||680||740|
Emory University requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 3 articles (High School GPA, Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Emory University
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✓|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Emory University is Semester. Emory University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Emory University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Georgia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Georgia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Georgia?