Tuition & Fees $12,510
Student Population 31
Graduation Rate 59 %
Everest University-Jacksonville is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Jacksonville, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,510 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 31 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Everest University-Jacksonville are $12,510. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $10,830 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Everest University-Jacksonville. A total of 31 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Everest University-Jacksonville is 59 %
Retention Rate for Everest University-Jacksonville is 21 %
Student Population for Everest University-Jacksonville is 31
Student to Faculty Ratio for Everest University-Jacksonville is 24 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
24 to 1
Everest University-Jacksonville offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Everest University-Jacksonville does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Everest University-Jacksonville has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?