Tuition & Fees $12,447
Student Population 220
Graduation Rate 58 %
Everest University-Pompano Beach is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Pompano Beach, Florida. It is a Master's College and University (smaller programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,447 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 220 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Everest University-Pompano Beach are $12,447. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $11,142 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Everest University-Pompano Beach. A total of 220 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Everest University-Pompano Beach is 58 %
Retention Rate for Everest University-Pompano Beach is 56 %
Student Population for Everest University-Pompano Beach is 220
Student to Faculty Ratio for Everest University-Pompano Beach is 24 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
24 to 1
Everest University-Pompano Beach offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Everest University-Pompano Beach does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Everest University-Pompano Beach has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?