Acceptance Rate 94 %
SAT Average 1,007
Tuition & Fees $12,150
Student Population 467
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,401
The Baptist College of Florida is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Graceville, Florida. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,150 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 467 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 94% and the graduation rate is 47% last year.
The salary after graduation from The Baptist College of Florida varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $36,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of The Baptist College of Florida are $12,150. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $4,680 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at BCF. The acceptance rate of BCF is 94% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 38%. The average graduation rate is 47% and the transfer-out rate is 28%. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,401 and 84% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 467 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
BCF offers 19 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||1|
The Baptist College of Florida offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
The Baptist College of Florida has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?