Acceptance Rate 92.11%
SAT Score 1,040
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2022-23, the acceptance rate is 92.11% at The Baptist College of Florida where a total of 38 students applied and 35 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,040 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to BCF.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$25|
|Average Test Scores||1,040 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
At BCF, 13 applicants (52% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 15 applicants (60%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,040 and the average ACT score is 20 at BCF. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,200 and 25th percentile score is 930. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 67 and the 25th percentile score is 47. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at BCF.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||500||650|
The Baptist College of Florida requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Recommendations) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Formal Demonstration of Competencies) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at The Baptist College of Florida is Semester. The Baptist College of Florida accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that The Baptist College of Florida accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?