2023 Tuition & Fees $20,000
Everglades University - Orlando is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Maitland, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate College - Diverse Fields by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $20,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs .
The salary after graduation from Everglades University - Orlando varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $49,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Everglades University - Orlando's tuition & fees is $20,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Everglades University - Orlando offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Everglades University - Orlando does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Everglades University - Orlando has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?