Acceptance Rate 75 %
SAT Average 1,095
Tuition & Fees $17,300
Student Population 508
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $10,427
Florida College (Florida) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Temple Terrace, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Florida College is $17,300 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 508 students are enrolled into Florida. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 75% and the graduation rate is 51% last year.
The salary after graduation from Florida College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $42,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Florida College tuition and fees are $17,300 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Florida. The acceptance rate of Florida is 75% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 85%. The average graduation rate is 51% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 508 students are attending Florida and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,427 and 95 students received grants of scholarship aid (18.70% of total undergraduate students). Total 508 students are attending Florida and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
|Address||119 N Glen Arven Ave, Temple Terrace, FL 33617|
Florida offers 29 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Florida College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,120)
Florida College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Florida?