Graduate Rate 35%
Transfer-Out Rate 16%
Retention Rate 62%
At Exposito School of Hair Design, the graduation rate is 35.48% - 11 students have completed and 5 students have transferred out to other institute out of 31 candidates. In addition, 3 students still enrolled and 12 students have left the school before completing program.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||12||38.71%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.2 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 11 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||2||6.45%)|
|In 150% normal time||11||35.48%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Exposito School of Hair Design, the retention rate is 62%.
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?