Total Enrollment 37
Exposito School of Hair Design has a total enrollment of 37 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 27 full-time and 10 part-time students with gender distribution of 0 male and 37 female students.
Exposito School of Hair Design has a total enrollment of 37 with a gender distribution of 0.00% male (0 students) and 100.00% female (37 students).
Exposito School of Hair Design has 27 full-time and 10 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 27 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 10 students are attending with part-time status.
Exposito School of Hair Design does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Exposito School of Hair Design. There are 29 White, 8 Hispanic, and 0 students with other races.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Texas?