Acceptance Rate 92 %
Tuition & Fees $10,328
Student Population 282
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $1,545
Graduation Rate 15 %
Fairfax University of America is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Fairfax, Virginia. The highest degree offered by Fairfax University of America is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,328 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 282 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 92% and the graduation rate is 15% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Fairfax University of America are $10,328. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $13,268 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Fairfax University of America. The acceptance rate of Fairfax University of America is 92% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 27%. The average graduation rate is 15% and the transfer-out rate is 62%. The average received amount of financial aid is $1,545 and 10% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 282 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Fairfax University of America offers 21 major programs through online and on-site education where 19 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||5||5|
Fairfax University of America offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Fairfax University of America has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Virginia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Virginia?